3D Virtual Tour
Welcome to Hearst Gardens!
This stunning development in the heart of Berkeley consists of five units: A 1920s craftsman house that was taken down to the studs and beautifully remodeled (visit 1173hearst.com to learn more) and four brand-new units.
The beauty of the new townhouses is that they combine a Berkeley sensibility with all the conveniences and amenities of new construction.
Each unit includes 2 bedrooms and 1.5 bathrooms. There are windows galore, and the bright, open downstairs floor plan has French doors opening to lush gardens, where residents can enjoy green space for outdoor living.
The bedrooms are upstairs, and they offer expansive windows and soaring ceilings. There is plenty of storage, and laundry hook-ups are on this level, as well.
- Heat pumps in the bedrooms and main living areas with separate controls, as well as insulation in the ceiling and walls, making heat and A/C extremely efficient
- Convection stove and oven
- Low-flow toilets and faucets
- Double-paned glass throughout also provides for better insulation
- All LED lighting
- All low-irrigation landscape
- Low-VOC materials used in construction
- An internal sprinkler system and drainage throughout
Within secure fencing, the smart landscaping gives the compound a modern yet cozy feel. A shed provides additional storage, and there is dedicated parking for residents.
Just a stroll to University Avenue, with its abundance of shops and cafés, and minutes from the Berkeley Marina, downtown and myriad transportation options, these homes provide a quiet retreat in a bustling area, among the very best of Berkeley.
Additional Showings by Appointment with the Listing Agent